Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Berlin

Today I had a long short ride. In the morning I took some time to plan where I will spend the first day when I get in Poland. I had a long morning. When I finally left my hosts place, it was noon. I took some time to cycle around the city. The weather was great, again. For the first time I did not wear a long sleeve shirt, instead I had a short shirt, and rolled up my leggings. I put on a lot of sun cream. Before going to Berlin I took a de-tour the other direction. There I found a nice picnic area there were no people there, so I parked my bike, took out some of my clothes that were still a bit wet, so they would dry in the sun. I ate some lunch and spent almost two hours just enjoying the sun!

After all that I finally cycled to Berlin. An old friend of mine was able to arrange me a place to stay for the night with her mother. This was really sweet! So here I am now in Berlin. I don't think I will go out today since tomorrow I have a very long day. I shall get up early and see the city a bit, and then off to Hangelsberg.

Time: ALL DAY :D
Distance: 40 km

1 comment: